Hi everyone- as you may know the Governor opened up salons for business as of May 15, 2020!
We will be going back to business as unusual!
Please call the salon to schedule your appointments even if you have a standing appointment! Adjustments for a minimum of 1/2 hour between clients will be needed to sanitize the salon! So please be patient with me :)
We will open up to a full schedule effective Tuesday May 19, 2020. There will be some changes that have to be made to accommodate the new rules put in place by the state of Iowa.
1. When you arrive you must call to be let in the front door
2. you MUST bring your own mask! If no mask we will not supply one for you and you will have to reschedule your appointment!
3. Your temperature will be taken if your temperature is above 100.4 you will not be admitted and will need to reschedule your appointment!
4. you will need to answer all 5 corona virus questions
5. You will need to thoroughly wash your hands before heading in for any service.
6. you will need to use provided hand sanitizer before the start of your service.
Once again THANK YOU IN ADVANCE WITH YOUR PATIENCE AS WE GO BACK TO BUSINESS AS UNUSUAL!
Monday : Closed all services
Tuesday 9 AM To 5 PM by appointment
Wednesday 9 AM to 6 PM by appointment
Thursday 9 AM to 5 PM by appointment
Friday 9 AM to 4 PM by appointment
Saturday 9 AM to 3 PM by appointment
Sunday Closed All Services
We accept Cash or Checks with valid IDENTIFICATION
AT THIS TIME WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS!